Selling on the Web – Getting the right website for your business
Most customers decide within seconds if they are going to buy from your website and for many businesses the focus of their online presence is their website, so getting the right website is critical to success.
This is made more challenging with the ever increasing use by customers of smart phones, tablets and mobile apps, ensuring that a business understands and gets its online presence right.
This workshop will show you the difference between online & offline shops and the different building blocks in getting the right online presence for your business.
You will learn:
- What makes a good website: design, layout & content
- How to customise your online presence for customers using multiple devices
- Ways to keep your online customers satisfied
- How to build customer loyalty & build your brand online
- The Right Website For You 2013
- Useful Links / Bookmarks – Coming soon
- Website Specification Template
- Writing a Website Brief
Posted on: March 13, 2013.